UP BTC Primary Teacher 2016 Vacancies,Selection Procedure,Important Dates,Application
Here You can get the details about UP BTC Primary Teacher recruitment 2016 vacancies, application form availability, Selection procedure and Important Dates. Total number of vacancies in Primary Teacher post in all the government schools which are affiliated with Basic Shiksha Parishad is 16448. This is the summed up vacancies from all the districts of Uttar Pradesh state.
As per the gathered information, the application form for applying BTC Primary Teacher post may be available in the first week of August month. Candidates who have completed BTC or VBTC with CTET or UPTET qualifying scores in paper 1 are eligible for applying this recruitment. Selection of the candidates will be made for the post BTC Primary Teacher post as per the academic records of the candidates.
The merit marks will be calculated from the High school, Intermediate and graduation marks. Percentage of marks will be taken for arriving the merit of the candidates is 10%, 20% and 40% from High school marks, Intermediate marks and graduation marks is 10%, 20% and 40% respectively. Application fee for general category candidates may be Rs.500/- and for SC and ST candidates Rs.250/- as like last year. There may be no fee for the candidates who are with disabilities. You can get current news from the official link about the Primary Teacher Recruitment.
1) You may see the official notification about the Primary Teacher recruitment in the first week o f August month & get the online application form the same day of notification
2) The last date for submitting online application form may be scheduled in the first week of September month
3) Counselling and verification of documents may be scheduled after 10 days from the last date of submission of application form.
1) Visit the link http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in and click on the option New Registration
2) Register yourself with personal details and upload your scanned photo and signature
3) Pay the application fee with E Challan
4) Then complete the application form filling with payment details and submit the application form.