Here you can check & download Chhattisgarh TET 2016 Answer Key cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Solved Questions held on 17th July 2016 published online.

Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board, Raipur organized TET on 17th July 2016. Candidates who have passed SSC with DElEd or DEd and have applied for the primary teacher TET have written the relevant paper ie paper I. As like candidates who have hold degree with DEd or BEd or DElEd and have applied for the upper primary TET have written the relevant paper ie paper II. Some candidates have applied for both by paying Rs.600 or Rs.400/- as per their catgory and have attended both papers. As the exam is in the objective form, all the candidates expect answer key for teacher eligibility test as per their paper. So many candidates need either answer key of paper I or paper II. Whereas some of the candidates need both Solved questions.

CG TET 2016 paper I and II have same three topics such as Child development pedagogy, language I and II. TET paper I had 5 topics whereas TET II had 4 topics. 4th topic of paper II was differed as per the discipline which the candidates have studied in their degree.

If the candidates have studied Science related dicipline then they wrote questions from Science and Maths in 4th topic. If the candidates have studied Social Science related dicipline or other than Science then they wrote questions from Social Science in 4th topic. The fourth and fifth topic of Paper I had questions from Maths and Environmental Studies. It is expected that the answer key for TET will be issued paper wise soon in the official link of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Then the candidates can check their answers with it and calculate their scores as per the marking scheme.